Trans Alp Mountain Bike Stage Race 2010

Trans Alp

Well here I am looking back on an event that was one for the history books, that is Team Cranks. We went and played over in a foreign land to be dealt cards that tested us more than we could have imagined. Coming from a grassroots perspective, this was a big show to take part in. We were eager to face the formidable alps and attempt to finish one of the hardest, if not the hardest mountain bike race in the world. It is an honor to receive the coveted finisher’s jersey and medal, so that was our goal and hopefully come back in one piece or at least in some mended form. I’m elated to say we did finish the grueling test. We did get the coveted jersey and medal, which will proudly be displayed in my home.

I mentioned we come from a grassroot’s perspective and what I mean is we didn’t have a support team following us, washing our bikes, fixing our bikes, a luxurious RV with a kitchen and shower or a masseuse, nor did we stay in hotels. What we did have, was support from some great sponsors, particularly Price Point and Sette. We had full support and good tidings from our families and friends. We had a determination and zeal to never quit and push through whatever obstacle awaited us. We would be tested and then some, but as is our tradition, we came out on the other side victorious and better from having faced the perils of such a race as Trans Alp. We would not come home unscathed or well rested, but what fun is it to not have a few scars to look at and tell stories about. We met so many great people and made friends with fellow racers that will endure. We raced across a land that is truly majestic. Survive is what we did and now we await the next adventure.

We flew into Zurich, Switzerland, because I thought it would be cool to catch a train over to the race start in Fussen, Germany. It was a great idea, however I didn’t think about having to lug those enormous and cumbersome bike boxes around. At one point we barely caught a connection and the train was rolling out within 20 seconds of us stepping foot on it. We made it to Fussen and began the process of checking in and sorting through our gear. Bikes built, we went out on a stretch ride up to a castle perched on the side of a beautiful mountain. The castle known as Neuschwanstein was an unbelievable mass of beauty and craftsmanship built long ago. The history in Europe is was very present as we traversed through the alps coming across mountain villages and entering towns that have a demeanor of weathering the times. Team Crank tends to go along those lines of weathering and continuing to push on, so it was comforting to be around a much greater and enduring environment. We received our race briefing after eating what would become routine in the partaking of massive pasta dinners. We made our way over to a school and slept on the floors of a gymnasium with feelings of eagerness and surprise of what was to come.

There were nearly 600 two person teams from 34 countries represented in this years Trans Alp. We were one of only two complete teams from the U.S.A. Every team present was solid and everyday we were impressed with the quality of the field. The race covered 605 kilometers and 20,000 meters of climbing through 4 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy). The route was carried out on dirt roads, double track, single track, hiking trails, asphalt roads, cycle paths, gravel roads and some hike a bike.

Stage 1

Fussen, Germany to Imst, Austria (Distance- 79km, Climbing-1940m)

The start out of Fussen was a melee of around 600 two person teams whose nerves and excitement were boiling over in anticipation of the starting gun. Off we go and the pace is slow as teams begin the slinky effect and try to jockey for positions. Eventually, after we pass by the Neuschwanstein Castle on our left and begin climbing, the field spread out a bit and you could actually breathe. Now, Paul and I have done some big races that go on for multiple days and always on the first day nerves are present. Why is this? Well, I like to think it is from the excitement and anticipation of the adventure that awaits. It always seems to be present, even if it is a local cross-country race. It seemed to be very present in this group on the first day. After about 10k of riding, we were moving along and settling into a rhythm on a rolling dirt road. The dirt road ended and we turned onto asphalt for a spell. Feeling good we started chatting a bit with the racers around us. We would be with these folks for another 7 days, so we spent the time to get to know a few. As I was talking to a guy from South Africa, I started to veer a bit left. Cruising along on a downhill at 30+km/hr. Whoa! Smack! OWWWWWWWWWW! What????????? **** **** **** **** I was rolling along the asphalt balled up wondering what in the world was happening to me. Had I hit a car? As I was rolling along on the very unpleasant feel of asphalt, I saw riders coming at me and around me. Confused and uncertain, I eventually stopped rolling and the first thing I thought of was my bike. The Sette Phantom, a beautiful black carbon frame laid out with Crank Brothers blue cobalt wheels. You might ask how could someone who just smacked the pavement be thinking about their bike’s condition. I say to that, I’m in a race and my bike is my spaceship. I jump up and run to my bike. Wait, what just happened? I just had a massive impact with the asphalt, am I ok? I do the body check and several people along with Paul look me over. I’m bleeding from my left forearm pretty good and I start to feel pain on my left shoulder-blade and left hip. What!!! No freaking way!!! Did I break anything? Is my bike ok? Crap man, how did that happen? After a few minutes of getting my mind back in order, I start to assess things. My bike somehow wasn’t damaged in the impact or slide down the road. I was able to move, so let’s go. What appeared to happen as I drifted left, another rider’s handlebars met with mine and my handlebars kicked out, which dumped me to the floor. Bleeding and arm swelling, Paul and I pushed on. Adrenaline started to spread through my system as we started catching rider after rider. Getting back into a rhythm, we began climbing through a landscape of granite walls and deep valleys all around us. It was simply amazing to look out and up at the alps in their sheer dominance over everything else around. After a long day we crossed the finish line in Imst and I headed straight for the medic. Wounds tended, we found camp and thanked our lucky stars for having made it this far. I could have easily broken something or been pummelled by ensuing bikers when I fell. Luckily, I made it through and with that determination we covet on Team Crank, continued forward even though I was a mess. It began to rain as we set up our bed rolls in a hangar of some sorts. We hung out with friends from Australia whom we met on the first day. Jo and Tim were amazing and did so much for us over the course of the race. They truly were a class act.

Stage 2

Imst, Austria to Ischgl, Austria (Distance- 77km, Climbing-3200m)

We knew this race was going to have a lot of climbing, but we never could have imagined how much climbing we would do. It felt like we never stopped climbing. Always looking for a 50 foot flat just to get our breath. Some of these climbs would go for 15-20k without let up. The climbs would have inclines of greater than 30% at times. Unbelievable! Stage 2 would be one of the hardest stages with 3 major climbs and a long uphill finish. This was a beautiful stage as we pedaled up and over mountains out of a storybook. We rode through mountain villages perched on the side of these massive rocks and it was as the houses were built and then they put the paths and roads through the village. We would be brushing wood piles on the side of trails that the locals use in the winter. They use the same trails for daily living and here we are zipping by. What was really cool throughout the race and present on this day was the locals out cheering us on. It was amazing and uplifting to see them. After a long day of climbing we settled into Ischgl and set up at camp in a sport’s club facility. Had the routine pasta dinner and found wifi to email our wives, nice. The Sette bikes worked brilliantly on this day of non-stop climbing. Now is a good time to talk about the camp life. Camp was interesting and can be very tiresome. Several reasons for this: long lines for the toilets and showers, long lines for dinner, no personal space as we slept shoulder to shoulder, hot, smells abound of all types and the noise is always present. Ear plugs were a savior. Ischgl was like most of the towns we stayed in and that being they were ski towns.

Stage 3

Ischgl, Austria to Scoul, Switzerland (Distance- 74km, Climbing-2500m)

Paul and I would be dog tired after each stage. The climbing being so steep and non-stop was a grind and it wore on you. There would be no easy day and one word comes to mind, unrelenting. On Stage 3 we entered Switzerland to be met with a straight up climb that was in your face all the way up. The scenery was ever-present and sometimes I just fell into a daze of awe at my surroundings. This would be the most scenic of stages for me. The heat was present in full force and baked us all day. Had some great descents to cool off a bit with some single track woven in for a little fun. Started going through tunnels and they were always interesting as you had sunglasses on as you entered and then you were scrambling to get them off as the tunnels were pitch dark. The tunnels and we went through many, were cut through the mountain in such a way as to appear as if it had been there naturally all along. Now my arm that I hammered the pavement with was starting to hurt as the descents were just as steep as the climbs. These descents would be littered with rocks that jack hammered you on the way down. My arm was swelling and I tryed to keep it in the open to encourage healing, but the sun started baking the wounds creating other problems. I ended up keeping it wrapped for the rest of the race to prevent further complications. Now in Scoul, we had a treat as we caught a gondola up to a lodge to eat dinner. The views were amazing as you would expect in Switzerland. Camp continued to be hectic and stuffy, so we decided to sleep outside under the stars on a tennis court. We had massive walls of rock in front of us to stare upon as we woke the next morning.

Stage 4

Scoul, Switzerland to Livigno, Italy (Distance- 74km, Climbing- 2400m)


We entered Italy on Stage 4 to be welcomed by high mountain passes sprinkled with emerald-green lakes and waterfalls. As was everything on our route, the scale and sheer dominance was ever-present in the mountians and valleys. It was so impressive to see a village or town several thousand feet down and know that we would eventually make our way through it. The cheers of the locals were great as we went through one village to another. The cheers were always “UPUPUPUPUPUPUP”. Very fitting for this race. Our goal all along was to finish and be official, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t race. We had races going on constantly and you tend to be within the same group everyday. There is this back and forth as progress is made over each stage. One particular set of guys that we raced along with was the team of St. Pauli. These guys, Martin and Lars, would become great buds of ours. Eventually culminating into our description of “brothers from another mother”. These guys were awesome. Stage 4 was a hot one and the baking continued on our already beat down bodies. Persevere and that is what we did. Another interesting sight along the course was the presence of cows. You knew they were nearby even if you couldn’t see them, because they wore these massive bells around their necks. Sometimes we would meet them head on along our route having to either wait them out or weave through them, always interesting. The second climb on this day was a beast. Thank goodness we had some sweet single-track along a river out in the open with big drops on the side that faded away into an abyss. Fall off here and you’re done. In an earlier stage a racer fell 60 feet and had to be airlifted out. Our senses were keen and after my fall I was alert to my surroundings no matter how tired I might be. The great thing about stage 4 was the lasagna that was waiting for us at the finish. I would venture to say the best I have put in my mouth. One thing you have to do everyday and after our lasagna was consumed we headed over to wash our bikes. Yes, there is a line for this as well. Once your bike is washed then off to bike storage. Time to rest.

Stage 5

Livingo, Italy to Ponte Di Legno, Italy (Distance- 107km, Climbing- 3500m)

One of the problems we had, was being able to connect back home. Our calling cards never worked nor could anyone else figure out how to use them. Wifi was a rarity. Just to hear my wife’s voice would be so nice. Stage 5 would be the hardest, longest and almost our undoing. Scenery didn’t cut it anymore as we pedaled and pedaled up and up to what seemed like infinity. Paul and I were both in the box before we started and this day started hammering the nails. We did go by some castles and waterfalls, but it was a fleeting glimpse of whatever. The towns were cool that we shot through, the typical Italian village like you see in the movies with the tight cozy feel. The single track was rough and sketchy. We did a climb that was in the Giro d’ Italia this year. The writing was still on the road as I looked upon Basso’s name while sweat poured off of me to meet the paint. Stage 5 put a lot of people out as there were several cutoffs. We barely made it ourselves as I mentioned we started the day not feeling well. In the end we escaped to meet another day still official and in the rankings. Another thing you do in camp is wash your bike kits daily. We only brought 2 kits with us, so being that we recycled them we had to keep them washed out. However, on this day after being in the saddle for 9 hours, we skipped the routine and found food and our sleeping bags. I mentioned that the single track was rough, but I didn’t mention that Paul almost fell off a cliff while riding the single track on this day. Luckily for him and his catlike reflexes, he was able to grab a tree as he was hurling into space. Just another day on the Trans Alp race course. Our brakes were starting to take a toll and we knew that a change was needed in the next day or so. During the climbs we passed over snow, which required us to slog through it and in bike shoes that can be like trying to walk a tight rope with rubber boots. The bikes continued to hold up even though the pulverizing descents seemed to be hammering our joints to no end. We slept this night on a balcony inside an arena thanks to Jo and Tim.

Stage 6

Ponte Di Legno, Italy to Male, Italy (Distance- 73km, Climbing- 2400m)

I forgot to mention that I purchased an alligator squeaky toy that I mounted on my handlebars for humor during the race. I tooted this gator as did others during each stage. If I felt Paul was falling asleep this is how I woke him. After stage 5 nearly destroyed us we were looking to recover on stage 6. Amazingly, we did feel fairly good and met the multiple climbs on this day with a rekindled spirit. This was the hottest day and it was delivered at a whopping 102 degrees. My face felt like a pizza being baked in a brick oven. Lots of snow up high and more castles as we paraded by imagining what the days of old were like in this land. We had some awesome single track that was off camber and out in the open with tons of exposure to our side. Always on our toes and eyes looking forward to avoid any mishaps. The day was going so well, but remember I mentioned that our brakes might need changing soon. Too late, my rear brakes were shot and no pad left leaving metal on metal. Not good, now this wouldn’t be such a problem if we were on flat land. This happened as we were descending a massive mountain side. I start the process of telling myself don’t hit the rear brakes, only the front brakes. This is very hard to do people. I accidentally hit the rear brakes and they seized and we had to stop and push the calipers back in to release the seize. Back on the bike and continuing the mental battle of not touching my rear brake. Going down these 20-30% declines with jackhammering terrain was a challenge on front brakes. This slowed our pace a good bit, but better to be safe then off the side into no man’s land. Paul rode behind me to let riders coming from behind know what was happening. Finally, down off the slopes and onto the road we made some time back up, but I had a lapse and hit my rear brake on a cycle path and lock up. I “spit the dummy” as the Aussies say as I had to unseize the calipers again. Eventually, we got going and finished the stage heading directly for a brake change. This could have been easily avoided and normally would have, but tiredness after every stage clouded my normal judgement on this, not again. The best thing about this day was the fact that I finally made contact with my wife and heard her voice. I hadn’t talked to her in 10 days. Hearing her voice was like a shot of adrenaline that would carry me through to the finish.

Stage 7

Male, Italy to Madonna Di Campiglio, Italy (Distance- 48km, Climbing- 2300m)

The great thing about stage 7 was the fact that we could say tomorrow we will finish. Our perseverance and determination was going to get us there. Camp life gives you a new appreciation for privacy back in your home. Don’t take that for granted as in camp there is no personal space. The smells were starting to get rough, but with the end in sight who cares about stale socks and salt crusted uniforms. Stage 7 was the shortest stage, but don’t be fooled, it was hard, as I said there were no easy days in the Trans Alp. Paul and I started strong, climbing up to a ski lodge and the clouds began to throw down sleet and heavy rain as we approached the summit. No breaks and just when you think everything is going so smooth, mother nature puts you right back in your place. As we crested the summit, we donned our rain jackets and began a freezing downhill  that led us into a swamp. We slogged through mud and water as it was unridable. Our faces were not happy ones, but inside we were happy to be done with this stage. Getting into camp after washing and putting away our bikes, we were met with an incredibly long line for the showers. This wasn’t uncommon to have a line for the showers, but this one was uncharacteristically long. The reason for this was there were only 3 showers for more than 500 people, you have got to be kidding me. Here we are wet, muddy and not in the best spirits. We skip the showers and dry off with the attitude of only having one more day. We don’t need any stinkin shower. The space designated this night was so cramped that we decided there is no way we will sleep in this area. Our good buddy, Ard, did some recon and found us a nook hid away upstairs that we accessed by elevator. I slept under a conference table this night with a smile on my face.

Stage 8

Madonna Di Campiglio, Italy to Riva Del Garda, Italy (Distance- 75km, Climbing- 1800m)

Hallelujah! We made it to the final day. Again, don’t think for one minute that just because it is the last day that it was easy. We awoke excited and ready to finish this baby up and off we go. We decided to take it easy as we didn’t want to chance anything after everything we had already been through. Along the courses everyday there were aid stations where we replenished our water and ate fruit. The watermelon was simply the best. I can’t tell you how much watermelon we ate. Also, the pound cake was delicious. I usually grabbed 4-5 pieces every time. Anyway, after the first aid station my legs decided enough is enough. I had no more pump left in them, which led to a slow climb up to the top. Paul was in the same fix and he followed along behind. After topping off we began a fun single track descent that turned into a dirt road and eventually asphalt. This was longest descent I think I have ever done and it was a treat. Unfortunately, we went by a buddy who was being tended to by medics for a broken collarbone. You really hate to see this thing happen, especially on the last day. We hit the second aid station and topped off while staring at this incredible waterfall across the road. After we spit out all of the watermelon seeds, we were off to finish this stage and soak in our accomplishment. Not so fast, we were met with this heinous climb near the end that was insanely steep. This required a good bit of pushing and after a good bit of spouting off to each other about “Did we really need another climb, probably not” mumbo jumbo, we crested the top and began the descent down into the valley of Riva. We could see the lake glimmering off in the distance as we passed through vineyards on the way down. Once down in the valley bottom, we found an extra ounce of energy and pushed for the line. After a few winding turns, we could see the finish. Emotions started to come on and how sweet it is folks. We crossed the finish line with grasped hands raised high. We did it! It had been a long journey that could have ended in the first 15k over a week ago, but we were still here and official. We headed over to the lake front after receiving multiple congrats.  As is tradition, we ran off the pier and jumped (we actually flipped) into the freezing lake. Our bodies were cooked and torn down, but the cold water revived us and seemed to cleanse us from all the challenges that we had overcome. We met up with our buddies, Martin and Lars, and did a jersey exchange. We had talked about this back towards the beginning of the race. Our teams both finished and it was time for what was a very cool moment. Later on we would grace the stage and be presented our jerseys and medals. Needless to say, we had one heck of a party that night. We became quite popular by race end due to having survived my wreck and continuing on. Team Crank is proud of the fact that we are a tough team maybe not always the fastest nor the slowest mind you, but we will be there in the end. Here is a quote from my good buddy Lars who witnessed my wreck, “I never thought that this dude will ever finish stage 1 after his heavy crash at km 15 right in front of me. I still have the sound of your impact in my ear… not happy! But as I saw you crossing the finish line, I knew right away, this tough ***** must be my brother from another mother!”

The train ride back threw a few adventures our way as we missed several connections trying to lug those bike boxes around. In the end we saw a good bit of Germany (unplanned) due to this and eventually ended up in Zürich. All is well and our time in Europe was anything but boring.


Now we are back home and our wounds are mostly healed, but we did come back in mended form for sure. This was truly an epic engagement that will forever has its stamp on my life. I couldn’t be more proud of how we performed and what we managed to pull off considering all the circumstances. In the end, we would have it no other way for it is through the suffering that we become stronger and even more determined. If you think about it for a moment, adversity is a must and without it we wouldn’t progress. Team Crank is proud to face adversity in the races that we take on and we will continue to seek out those that promise to bring it.

A few notes about our gear that stood out and helped us weather this battle. The Sette Phantom Bikes were amazing and if you have a doubt about the durability or ride of a carbon frame, fret no more. The Sette carbon held up under extremely grueling conditions. The jackhammering descents and my impact on the asphalt at 25mph is a testament to that. Our Sette carbon handlebars gave us the absorption and flex needed on those jackhammering descents, without them my elbows wouldn’t be able to bend as I type this writeup. The Crank Brothers Cobalt Wheels were the right wheel choice and the engagement on the rear wheels aided us on our never-ending climbs. The wheels held true through 8 days of severe pounding on the course. Zym electrolyte tablets kept us balanced and neither one of us ever cramped, which still behooves me as the heat was oppressive. Squirt chain lube was excellent for the conditions and always our chain was lubed and never a buildup of muck as we faced every condition from dust to snow to mud. Many thanks to all of our sponsors.

Here I would like to recognize a few people that we met along our journey. These folks made positive impressions upon us and I know we will be seeing them down the road. Thanks to all of you for the good times, generosity and superb company. Tim and Jo from Australia, Martin and Lars from Germany, Dman and Barry from Squirt, Team Dirty from South Africa, Ard from Belgium, Hannes and Markus from Germany, Ron from Germany, Wacky Racers from Belgium and there were many others as well. Cheers to all of you.

Top 10 Amazing Things We Experienced (not in any order)

1. The unbelievable beauty and sheer size and steepness of the mountains and valleys

2. Fellow racers who became friends

3. Socialness of the race environment

4. The challenge of a truly epic race

5. The finish (awards ceremony and party)

6. Jumping in the lake

7. Locals who cheered us on (up up up up up up up) and going through the mountain villages and towns

8. The cohesion and brotherhood between Paul and I

9. Hearing my wife’s voice

10. Food

Lessons Learned

1. Get an international cell phone plan

2. Bring snacks

3. Research the area you’re going into, so you know how to get around

4. Bring more supplies than you think you need

5. Maybe a hotel and a massage during the race could be a good thing

6. Get cash as credit cards were not accepted in a lot of places

7. Quit whining and start pedaling



16 thoughts on “Trans Alp Mountain Bike Stage Race 2010

  1. Beautiful and extremely interesting write-up, Markley. You painted a very vivid picture of your daily encounters. That was quite a venture that most of us would never have the stamina to take part in. I remember the Alps very well but unlike you, I took a nice gondola ride up to the top and skied leisurely down the slopes. Slept on a nice soft bed with a nice soft comforter at night.

  2. WHEW !!!!! what an exciting adventure. I am afraid I would have quit after the first day. YOu are truly admired by me You are very special. I truly enjoyed the write-. up and felt as if I had been there. Thanks for taking time to give such a descriptive writing about the race. and most of all congratulations.

  3. this does bring back some good memories! Hope to meet you guys again somewhere down the trail.

    Uli said you should come back for a few more stages. He promised they will be beautiful, not hard at all 🙂


  4. Hi Guys,

    congratulations! Your the toughest Americans I have ever met. It was a pleasure to ride with you. I definitely can confirm what was written in this great article. It was a real challenge and sadly my partner has to give up in stage 6 after he hurt his knee badly in the murderess stage 5. So I did the finish alone. But Markus and me (Hannes) already decided to participate next year. Expect a even better surrounding as the stages then will ad through the most beautiful part of the alps, the “Dolomiten” in Southtyrol Italy. It would be a honour for us to ride with you again. If you need any help in advance organising a camper massage and driver do not hesitate to contact me.

    Hannes and Markus from Aresing / Schrobenhausen in Bavaria

    1. Hannes As always you’re the man.I appreciate the kindness and trust me it was our pleasureto ride along with you. Markus get well soon as I know you will be turning those cranks before you know it. Thanks forthe company and generosity during ourstay. We will see you again and remember my door isalways open. You need to come ride some Virginia single track.

      Cheers Markley Anderson”Living the Dream”

      1. Congratulations to you all!!We are so proud. What a great write up. One felt like we were there. So glad you were blessed to not be hurt worse. Y’all are tough. Take care.

  5. WOW!!!!! What a great write-up of what sounds to have been truly an experience of a lifetime! Can’t wait to get up with you to throw a few back and hear some more stories!


  6. Markley and Paul,

    What a great write up!! It was great to ride with you guys (albeit most of the time we were behind you) and I was very disappointed to not be able to join you at the finishers party (you can probably imagine some of the words coming out of my mouth about the lack of camping spots for those of us who chose the RV option). We ended up having to drive an hour north to get somewhere to camp the night. You did a great job of capturing a lot of the experiences of the Transalps. If you are in the UK in the near future then look me up.

    Steve (the aussie in the UK).

    1. Steve
      Awesome to hear from you. Great job on completing the grunt fest. I do hate we missed you at the end. It was our pleasure to ride with you in the test of tests. Take care and keep riding brother. Same here if you’re in the D.C. area, let me know. I have some ripping single track at my disposal. Cheers and again great job in a race that only we that did it can understand.

  7. hi Markley, well done on completing a tough event, to you and Paul. When I stood there with you right after your fall I thought to myself that this was going to be a test of character for you, to complete the race. Well, you passed the test! And both of you were always positive and fun to be around. I will ride those singletracks with you sometime. Barry says hi and congratulations to you as well. Cheers, Dman.

    1. Dman,
      Thanks for all the support. You guys are awesome. It is great to be associated with such class acts. I look forward to ripping some singletrack with you.

  8. Markley,
    This was a great write up. You have detailed what an amazing trip you got to experience and I’m very happy and proud for you, my friend.
    Best wishes,

  9. Well Virginia, met you guys just before the first pasta party, never did see you much at the finishers party as the red wine was cheap and plentiful!! Great report, its an awesome race with outstanding beauty ,think this helps to fuel us as we peddle endlessly to each finish line plus we have to be completely crazy too. Glad you both finished after your unfortunate start well done from the irish lads at Happy Trails fellow transalper

    1. Mickey
      Oh yeah, I remember you guys. Thanks for the congrats and congrats to you on a solid finish. It was a challenge indeed and one well worth the pain. Keep in touch and keep pedalling on!
      All the best,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s